This plastic cased metronome has a wind up mechanism with swinging pendulum and adjustable beat settings of 0-6 with a bell indicator. The tempo range can be set from 40 to 208 beats per minute. and produces an audible click with every beat. This metronome is finished in a teak colouring and comes with a matching case to keep it protected while it’s not in use.
1) TO START : Wind up the winding key in the direction of the arrow mark and push the pendulum to left or right side.
2) TO SET TEMPO: Move the sliding weight up or down set its upper end on the dial.
3) TO SET PITCH: Switch THE BELL TONE SELECTOR AND ADJUST THE DIVISION TO 220.127.116.11 or 0 exactly .
4) AFTER USING: Slide the weight to the middle or upper part of pendulum under and put on the cover After Using: Slide the sliding weight to the middle or upper level of the pendulum and put the pendulum back under the hook, then put on the cover.
1. Never fail to put on the cover after using.
2. Avoid using or keeping at the dusty or damp place.
3. In case of oiling the metronome use only high grade wristwatch oil.
4. To clean the metronome.
5. Never wipe it with volatile liquids or chemicals.
Plastic case with teak finish.Traditional metronome with audible click.
Swinging pendulum helps give a visual sense of tempo.
Adjustable beat settings (0-6) with bell ring indication.Tempo Range of 40 – 208 beats per minute.NOTE:Please Remove The Black Plastic Protector On The Axis Before Use
Wind Up Mechanism, no batteries required.Includes cover to protect the metronome when not in use.
Dimensions: 4.7inch (width) x 9.4inch(height) x 4.7inch(depth).