Take Your Bass to the Next Level
The BP355 gives more sounds, effects, flexibility, and control to bass players than any other bass multi-effects pedal for the money. Most bass players don’t ask for much in the way of effects. We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that whatever they will find everything they are looking for and more in the new BP355.
The Best Bass Tones
Powered by the AudioDNA2 processor, the BP355 features advanced modeling of 20 amps, 17 different cabinets, and more than 70 different effects.
Made for the Stage
Although the durable die-cast metal chassis of the BP355 is made for the stage, it is the perfect tool for virtually every bass player to perfect their playing. The BP355 has an additional input for your MP3 player, 60 different CD-quality drum patterns, and 20 second looper players can use to jam, to practice, or to play along with. It also has a built-in tuner and expression pedal; the power supply is also included.
Record Direct to Your Computer
Using the USB port on the BP355 bas players can stream audio to their computer and customize their presets. There are 70 pre-programmed factory presets with 70 more user preset spaces available.
- 30 Tone and 30 Effects Libraries
- 140 presets (70 factory, 70 user)
- Lexicon Reverbs
- Cubase LE recording software included
- Up to 5 seconds of delay time
- 20 Second looper
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
- 60 High quality drum patterns
- 2 x 2 USB audio streaming
- USB editing via DigiTech X-Edit
- Independent 1/4″ Left and Right Outputs
- Independent Balanced XLR Left and Right Outputs
- Amp/Mixer switch optimizes 1/4″ outputs for amps and mixers
- Stereo 1/8″ headphone output
- Stereo 1/8″ Aux Input
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Durable die-cast chassis
- Built-in expression pedal
- Power supply included